Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Sunday night already - the weekend just flew by!  I had the whole weekend off, so Saturday afternoon, Jeremy and I had our first venture out, just the two of us.  My mum graciously watched Sophia for us for a few hours so that we could go to the movies to see Snow White and the Huntsman (fairly good movie, a little on the long side).  On Sunday, Jeremy went out to a baseball game, so Sophia and I had some time together at home.  Our friends Charlie and Rachel came over in the evening with their daughter Clara, who is just about 7 months older than Sophia - it was great to catch up!


Charlie, Clara, Sophia and Jeremy
After a ton of pregnancy pictures, Rachel and I are happy to show off our flat stomachs again :)
Happy Sophia

Emma watching over Sophia after a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment