Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Farm at South Mountain

I had a bit of a lapse in posts over the last few months, as life has been extremely busy.  I'll try to post updates more frequently!

Sophia is growing like a weed and we have noticed that she's speaking more and more every week.  She's started linking words together to create phrases.  Favourites right now include "Self" (as in, I want to do it myself and don't even think of helping me), "More pwease" (especially referring to chocolate - big surprise with half of my DNA), and then counting to ten (often in no particular order - i.e. one, two, four, seven, eight, nine, ten).

This past Thursday, we met up with our friends Charlie and Rachel, with their little girl Clara, and went to breakfast at The Farm at South Mountain.  After we ate, we explored the grounds a little, where Clara and Sophia met a goat (she loved the goat) and some chickens.  We're lucky to have this weather (in the 70s that day), while most of the rest of the country is under heaps of snow.  I can't complain, though I probably will bemoan the heat come July!











No comments:

Post a Comment